A question about a recipe: Tahitian Coconut Bread

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Tahitian Coconut Bread" from PistachioDoughnut.
Are we missing an ingredient...like a fat or eggs?

asked by karguam over 6 years ago

sstiavetti

I've not made the recipe, and while the lack of fat did make me take notice, it's important to note that coconut is very high in fat, which may account for the missing egg/butter/etc. I'd defer to anyone who's made the recipe, though. I'd love to hear how it goes.

PistachioDoughnut

I totally agree to sstiavetti, the recipe does not call for extra butter or fat content just because we are pretty safe with coconut as we have it enough to make it moist.