🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tahitian Coconut Bread

4ac41d4a cc0d 11e5 9227 3c15c2d2bb38  51 full

I have a question about the recipe "Tahitian Coconut Bread" from PistachioDoughnut.
Are we missing an ingredient...like a fat or eggs?

asked by karguam over 5 years ago

D6c5fe52 3529 43c5 b928 f3a3d47a8430  image steph blue hair crop

I've not made the recipe, and while the lack of fat did make me take notice, it's important to note that coconut is very high in fat, which may account for the missing egg/butter/etc. I'd defer to anyone who's made the recipe, though. I'd love to hear how it goes.

7c4e3778 a9ef 4b22 a4b5 bb759212c530  dsc 6356

I totally agree to sstiavetti, the recipe does not call for extra butter or fat content just because we are pretty safe with coconut as we have it enough to make it moist.