A question about a recipe: Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto

4083761e c805 4178 8b8f 33d4bc5736ad  2017 0124 smoky minestrone with tortellini james ransom 267

I have a question about the recipe "Smoky Minestrone with Tortellini and Parsley or Basil Pesto" from WinnieAb. Do you have the nutritional facts for this soup? It looks delicious!

asked by linzw44 over 6 years ago

Food52 does not provide nutrition fact breakdown for recipes. You can use this resource:

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

That site was recommended by Merrill in a similar Hotline question.

ubs2007

Agree with above poster. Food52 doesn't break this info down, but you can estimate based on what you use. I assume primary fat will come from pasta and oil used. The rest is just veggies and some potato. For me, this recipe was a lot of work with very little flavor. I found some other soup recipes to have more depth.