🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Celery, Pear-Apple Sweet Surprise

7c9809a8 8136 45ea 9d37 e49d16066a69  img 0923

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Celery, Pear-Apple Sweet Surprise" from Bohdanna.
I had added a photo of this recipe and I saw it on the first day, but by the next day it disappeared and only a generic dessert photo is in its place. I have tried to go to edit, but it does not allow me to put in a picture again. What can I do? The photo is attached.

asked by Bohdanna over 5 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

write to [email protected]

you can't edit your recipe when it is in the test kitchen stage but maybe they can.