🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cardamon Orange Flourless Chocolate Cake

0fa4b773 ebc4 4b35 9317 16d4cffc5ebd  img 2343

I have a question about the recipe "Cardamon Orange Flourless Chocolate Cake" from ChezUs.
What does "1 piece whole orange, zested" mean

asked by KarenO over 5 years ago

Perhaps the author will respond, but I take it to mean zest of one whole orange. Of course oranges come in different sizes (and flavors) so you may just have to use your own judgement.

Eef50156 04ad 47b2 bd72 7ea4c3a4b32b  4116136207 65a0273240

Hi - thanks for the question and a good one to that. Since publishing that recipe the format over here has changed. Didn't think of changing all my recipes. Anyhow ... that would be one whole orange (normal size) zested. This is a great cake. Enjoy!