A question about a recipe: Maple and Dijon Marinated Herb-crusted rack of lamb with roasted tomatoes

13ed7625 5942 4a6b 8b60 cb2a8837b901  lamb

I have a question about the recipe "Maple and Dijon Marinated Herb-crusted rack of lamb with roasted tomatoes" from Claudia Ficca. Will need to double recipe. Any guidance on cooking time? Or any tips?

asked by dao613 over 6 years ago

Nozlee Samadzadeh

If you're roasting 2 racks instead of 1, you won't need to make any changes to the recipe. Just sear them consecutively and then roast them together!

Claudia Ficca

Very sorry for not getting back to you dao613. Thank you Nozlee for answering the question.