🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Melanzane sott'olio all'eoliana

F3f038a6 de4a 4104 90d0 4d1eecc5b8f9  imgp2464

I have a question about the recipe "Melanzane sott'olio all'eoliana" from vvvanessa.
My niece forwarded it to me and I wanted to print it out and put in on a rolodex, and it won't print out. What do I do next?

asked by Vince Cappelletti over 5 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

What type of operating system (Mac/PC/smartphone or iPad) and browser (Internet Explorer/Safari/Firefox) are you using to view the recipe? The print button is temporarily disabled for mobile browsers, but you should be able to print when viewing on a computer -- just look for the print button to the left of the main recipe photo. Good luck!

0dcbdcc7 7681 450f b69e 2a57d00cc441  screen shot 2012 04 05 at 10.33.27 am