A question about a recipe: Spiced Leg of Lamb on the Grill

Ef60062a 4b27 43b8 895d cbac3d7c39c3  033010f 237

I have a question about the recipe "Spiced Leg of Lamb on the Grill" from asabnis. In your slide pictures, you show that you are using the oven - what temperature and for how long?

asked by ckenworthy over 6 years ago

asabnis

Hi, actually my recipe calls for a grill but Amanda and Merrill used their broiler. Here's what they wrote: "It was pouring rain the day we made this so we opted to broil it, and it turns out it's a terrific alternative. We laid the butterflied lamb on a baking sheet and set it about 6 inches from the broiler flame. Five minutes per side and we had perfect medium-rare, spicy and fragrant lamb. - A&M" Good luck!