🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: April Bloomfield's Lemon Caper Dressing

0b77ca4a c3cb 4552 b878 04ae93830024  food52 04 03 12 3659

I have a question about the recipe "April Bloomfield's Lemon Caper Dressing" from Genius Recipes. Hoping to make this ahead of time--was thinking that if I kept the segments on the side, perhaps refrigerated and cover with a damp cloth, and then added the segments to the rest of the dressing within an hour before serving. thoughts?

asked by helenabk over 5 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I think it would be fine. I might cover the bowl with plastic wrap or segment them into a container I had a lid for, though.

300fd2c7 789d 48a3 83e5 552b4cabd5c0  fb avatar

If you were going to use it within a couple of hours I would leave it on the counter to allow the flavours to blend. Olive oil gets cloudy and stiff when refrigerated.