🔕 🔔

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I haven't done so, but suspect they would freeze well. I would bet mrslarkin has actually frozen them, so if she doesn't answer here send her a direct message.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I tested these, and yes, I think they do freeze well. I'm pretty sure I froze some of them at the time.

I used to make these at an inn and froze them baked all the time - just fine. Mexican wedding cookies freeze well (baked) also.

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Yup, the gang is right on. These freeze very well. Layer them between sheets of wax paper so they don't stick. I'm assuming you are talking about freezing the baked cookies.

P.S. I moved the preheating instructions down to step 7. Forgot to do that after drbabs's testing. Thanks for the reminder!