I haven't done so, but suspect they would freeze well. I would bet mrslarkin has actually frozen them, so if she doesn't answer here send her a direct message.

I tested these, and yes, I think they do freeze well. I'm pretty sure I froze some of them at the time.

paseo

I used to make these at an inn and froze them baked all the time - just fine. Mexican wedding cookies freeze well (baked) also.

Yup, the gang is right on. These freeze very well. Layer them between sheets of wax paper so they don't stick. I'm assuming you are talking about freezing the baked cookies.

P.S. I moved the preheating instructions down to step 7. Forgot to do that after drbabs's testing. Thanks for the reminder!