🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mozzarella and Zucchini Pancakes

Cf3a8fe0 a65a 467a ab8e ce7c622a688b  pancakes

I have a question about the recipe "Mozzarella and Zucchini Pancakes " from Kyra's Mom. --- Hi, I'm on a page with FRESH mozzarella recipes but this recipe seems to imply 'regular' mozz -- can you confirm?

asked by Jenna Kane over 5 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

This recipe was entered in a contest that called for Fresh Mozzarella, but it looks like you're right. I'd say you could use either -- just watch the flour level if you use fresh, as it might have more moisture than the recipe was intending.

I would not use fresh mozzarella in this. It will have to much moisture.