🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin

Fe90c577 7cad 4f1c a969 36cc49970907  food52 04 03 12 2525

I have a question about the recipe "Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin" from ENunn.
Have you ever tried cooking the shoulder in a smoker instead of using the oven method?

asked by seasoned1 over 5 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

I haven't tried this particular recipe, but I do know that smoker + pork shoulder = delicious. And the flavor combination sounds perfect for a smoked piece of meat. What kind of smoker do you have?

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

My brother-in-law who owns the barbecue restaurant smokes 98% of his meat and pork shoulder is one of his many hits. So yes.