🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Paule Caillat's Brown Butter Tart Crust

6e7b76a9 2c8b 4869 b75f be6970b3d9d7  062811f 424

I have a question about the recipe "Paule Caillat's Brown Butter Tart Crust" from Genius Recipes. Is this crust easy to unmold, and does it hold together well after being unmolded? I'd like to be able to make individual tart shells, and I need to be able to unmold them prior to filling.

I don't see why it wouldn't unmold, it's mostly butter. I would also generously grease the tart shells with butter (not baking spray or shortening) to insure that it definitely unmolds.