A question about a recipe: rhubarb chocolate hazelnut crumble

I have a question about the recipe "rhubarb chocolate hazelnut crumble" from alovess. Is there a convenient way (web link) to translate weights and other measurements to US equivalents?

D1e1ddfb 2cc1 4dae b40c 666bc9ea035f  new
Recipe question for: rhubarb chocolate hazelnut crumble

ChefOno
ChefOno May 26, 2012

Enter, for example, "1.5 oz to gr" into Google and the answer "1.5 ounces = 42.5242847 grams
" will appear.

The Good Cook
The Good Cook May 26, 2012

That was exactly what I was going to say! Just google whatever it is that you need to convert and at the top of the page your answer will show up.

Shuna Lydon
Shuna Lydon May 27, 2012

If you have a "smart phone" I strongly suggest the App "Smart Chef." It converts volume, temperature and weights.

Google does alright except with specific cases. Be specific if you need specific, in that google box.

One ounce = 28.32 grams. I generally follow this rule and have a calculator in my kitchen at all times.

ChefOno
ChefOno May 27, 2012

Most scales will operate in either mode as well as do conversions at the push a button.