ChefOno

Enter, for example, "1.5 oz to gr" into Google and the answer "1.5 ounces = 42.5242847 grams
" will appear.

The Good Cook

That was exactly what I was going to say! Just google whatever it is that you need to convert and at the top of the page your answer will show up.

Shuna Lydon
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

If you have a "smart phone" I strongly suggest the App "Smart Chef." It converts volume, temperature and weights.

Google does alright except with specific cases. Be specific if you need specific, in that google box.

One ounce = 28.32 grams. I generally follow this rule and have a calculator in my kitchen at all times.

ChefOno

Most scales will operate in either mode as well as do conversions at the push a button.