A question about a recipe: Roasted cod with linguica

610dc7d2 eabc 45d2 b762 a7c97d00c1b7  7440318432 455c2ce950 z

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted cod with linguica" from Steven Lee Myers. What kinds of vegetable-based sides would you serve with this?

asked by erinrae over 6 years ago

JanetFL

This recipe sounds to me like a meal in itself. I would probably serve warm French bread with it to mop up the sauce, and I think steamed spinach would be a good side dish.

Jestei

Hm. It's a pretty big plate of food and i am not a big side dish gal but i would say some broccoli rabe cooked with some garlic or green beans and almonds
asparagus with lemon and parmesan.

mimi-o

roasted asparagus and or a green salad