🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Crepes with Lemon Curd & Blueberry Compote

7fc4fa86 8aae 46d9 af34 e5e79e8803c8  food52 04 24 12 0707

I have a question about the recipe "Crepes with Lemon Curd & Blueberry Compote" from Ms. T. What are the options for making the crepes ahead of time? How to store, how far ahead you can do it, etc.?

asked by Cooks4Crowds about 5 years ago

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Never made this particular recipe, but the basic crepe part is very similar to ones I've made countless times. I pretty much always make extras to freeze - wax paper between each crepe, wrapped well in plastic wrap/foil. Money in the bank for a quick dessert, meal, etc. I've kept them frozen for at least a couple of months and they've been fine.