A question about a recipe: Northern Spy's Kale Salad

Dc6a1705 ac73 4056 89f5 fce83d4b5bb6  2014 1030 garde shop black walnut bowl mid 009

I have a question about the recipe "Northern Spy's Kale Salad" from Genius Recipes. Okay, the intro says this is a make-ahead dish: how far ahead can I make it? Do I add all ingredients ahead?

asked by CookedGoose over 6 years ago

petitbleu

After reading the recipe, I'll wager that you can at least roast the squash and assemble the salad ahead of time. I would toss with the olive oil and lemon juice just before serving.

I agree, it will taste freshest if you dress last minute, although if you have any leftovers from the dressed salad they should keep fine until tomorrow's lunch.