🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Northern Spy's Kale Salad

Dc6a1705 ac73 4056 89f5 fce83d4b5bb6  2014 1030 garde shop black walnut bowl mid 009

I have a question about the recipe "Northern Spy's Kale Salad" from Genius Recipes. Okay, the intro says this is a make-ahead dish: how far ahead can I make it? Do I add all ingredients ahead?

asked by CookedGoose about 5 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

After reading the recipe, I'll wager that you can at least roast the squash and assemble the salad ahead of time. I would toss with the olive oil and lemon juice just before serving.

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

I agree, it will taste freshest if you dress last minute, although if you have any leftovers from the dressed salad they should keep fine until tomorrow's lunch.