🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chicken , Sausage and Red Pepper Paella

Eba02396 b1d2 4a0f a2dc b0858827e927  chicken sausauge and rd pepper paella

I have a question about the recipe "Chicken , Sausage and Red Pepper Paella " from thirschfeld. Can I make this paella stove-top with a Le Cruset, or do I definitely need a stove?

asked by bellly about 5 years ago

For paella you really need a wide, shallow pan. I'm not sure that Le Creuset even makes one. Traditionally paella is cooked outside. But it's acceptable to cook on a cook top or in the oven as long as you follow the basic rules.