🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: A Tomato Sandwich Worthy of a Little Bacon

43b71e8d a982 4c77 96cc fb57117ceea1  18

I have a question about the recipe "A Tomato Sandwich Worthy of a Little Bacon" from inpatskitchen. How long does this aioli last in the fridge?

asked by soleilnyc about 5 years ago

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Press some plastic wrap on to the spread itself and it should last for at least two days. It's a good dip for other veggies if you're looking for other uses.

Thanks! "At least two days"..would you say 3 or 4 days is pushing it? Does it get funky-tasting? (I know that part of the answer to this is that it all gets gobbled up in 10 minutes :))

inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I'm not sure but I do know that guac tends to "brown" out and get a little watery after a few days. Ours has never lasted more than 2 days.(LOL)