A question about a recipe: Celeriac-Apple Slaw with Lobster

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Celeriac-Apple Slaw with Lobster" from em-i-lis. I am about to shop for ingredients and would like to know the weight of the lobsters used for the 3 tails. We buy them whole on Cape Cod

asked by MaureenOnTheCape almost 6 years ago

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

Ooh, lucky you!!! The tails I buy are from Whole Foods and are between 4-6 oz each! Hope you enjoy the dish! You could certainly go the whole lobster route if you prefer!

MaureenOnTheCape

Thank you for your prompt response @em-i-lis. This is a great help. I can't wait to get started on your creation.

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Well, sure! I'm so happy you're trying it! :)