🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spiced Cider Jellies

1b6d3a06 4574 4421 901a feaf3932250c  spiced jellies

I have a question about the recipe "Spiced Cider Jellies" from thirschfeld. Can I substitute farm stand Cider for the clear Apple Juice? I know the recipe says clear, but I am wondering if it really matters.

asked by naomisachs almost 5 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

In my opinion the only difference would be that they will not have that lovely clear look, they will be cloudy like the cider. Other than esthetics I can't think of any reason that you couldn't sub cider for clear apple juice,

Thanks sdebrango. I will post how they turned out as soon as I make them! I am curious as to whether they will look as appetizing as the original photo appears.

I am sure they will be delicious, that photo is gorgeous, the light shining through those clear jellies is stunning,