A question about a recipe: Spiced Cider Jellies

1b6d3a06 4574 4421 901a feaf3932250c  spiced jellies

I have a question about the recipe "Spiced Cider Jellies" from thirschfeld. Can I substitute farm stand Cider for the clear Apple Juice? I know the recipe says clear, but I am wondering if it really matters.

asked by naomisachs about 6 years ago

In my opinion the only difference would be that they will not have that lovely clear look, they will be cloudy like the cider. Other than esthetics I can't think of any reason that you couldn't sub cider for clear apple juice,

naomisachs

Thanks sdebrango. I will post how they turned out as soon as I make them! I am curious as to whether they will look as appetizing as the original photo appears.

I am sure they will be delicious, that photo is gorgeous, the light shining through those clear jellies is stunning,