A question about a recipe: Aztec Chocolate Cookies

C0e6c9c5 7ae0 45d5 8361 aeb2fbf696d6  3446114949 d853a782ab

I have a question about the recipe "Aztec Chocolate Cookies" from Savour. Do you think one could substitute ground chipotle pepper for the chipotle oil? If so, any thoughts as to recommended amount?

asked by arabicsmith almost 6 years ago

The recipe calls for ground chiplote - did you want to sub with chipolte oil? Not sure how well that would work. You might want to use another chili powder. It's only 1/8th of a teaspoon

arabicsmith

Thank you. I thought I read that the recipe called for "ground chipotle oil". Either it's been corrected to "ground chipotle chili" or my eyes were fooling with me? Anyway, I plan to make these for a cookie exchange party and can't wait.