🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Thanksgiving Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Mousse Cheesecake

E1e41f8a bbea 4a09 bfef 4db562dfb858  dscf0257

I have a question about the recipe "Thanksgiving Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Mousse Cheesecake" from Kukla. The ingredient list does not list orange extract but it is in the directions. How much orange extract is suppose to be in this recipe?

asked by jpoertner about 5 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hopefully Kukla can weigh in, but if you're in a hurry, I wouldn't do more than a teaspoon, since you also have the orange zest.

14b14cca fa0d 4764 ac17 2e1066d4e207  stringio

Actually I left it out. Always read the entire recipe before proceeding. I don't think the lack of orange extract is a big problem. Tasting during prep indicated a nice result.

That's great news -- hope you like it!