🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cheddar Pecan Cocktail Biscotti

B355ecd1 0d4b 47da 8517 457a25d32356  cheddar biscotti 6x4 2

I have a question about the recipe " Cheddar Pecan Cocktail Biscotti" from Bob Vivant. I was happy to discover this savory biscotti recipe but noticed that an ingredient is missing. In the directions it mentions mustard but it is not listed in the ingredient list.Could you provide the quantity of mustard needed for this recipe? Thank you for your attention to this matter.

asked by Beverly Conover Davis almost 5 years ago

I think this is the same recipe. It calls for 2 tbsp whole grain mustard http://bobvivant.com/2012...