🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Slow Roast Duck

8653a98f 7c27 4d7e 8ac7 f11cb525fcf9  5337480747 a8cebf7000 o

I have a question about the recipe "Slow Roast Duck" from merrill. Piercing the duck- this is my first time making this recipe and I want to be sure I'm clear when piercing the duck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to flip the duck over every 30 minutes when you re-pierce the skin, correct? Or are you supposed to pierce both sides of the duck? Thanks for your help!

asked by Alex Moore almost 5 years ago

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

You'll figure it out as you go along, piercing everywhere but mostly where there are obvious fat deposits. Be sure to pierce only the skin and the fat. Don't go into the muscle.

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Green stuff is right - you want to pierce it all over.