🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Porcini and Rosemary Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Port Wine Sauce

A12460b4 9b59 4a14 86a9 849a71ba882e  img 2770

I have a question about the recipe "Porcini and Rosemary Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Port Wine Sauce" from TasteFood. Should I leave the meat covered or uncovered while in the fridge after salting it?

asked by melissav almost 5 years ago

926a19d7 d9a8 42e3 bf8b 53b12f443eae  tibet

I always cover any raw meat in the fridge to lessen chances of contamination, unless a recipe specifically directs otherwise.

I would suggest covering the meat to prevent it from drying out as well as minimizing the possibility of contamination