🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Banana Cardamom Smoothie

01bba228 cc13 11e5 a8f0 3c15c2d2bb38  60 full

I have a question about the recipe "Banana Cardamom Smoothie" from chef_ub. Does anyone know what the equivalency of ground cardamom to cardamom pods? , i.e., how much ground cardamom souls I use to equal 3 pods?

asked by Wicko over 4 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

It would be very little -- I would start with a pinch, and then you can always add more to taste.

9a61d3c7 2821 4579 8601 c61c43d1c19f  img 0472

I second the 'very little' vote. For the Blueberry Cardamom Chia Seed Pudding I made: the first time I used 3-4 pods for 1 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom. WAY too much, totally ruined the pudding for me (don't worry, I used it in smoothies!) The second time I used one pod that had about 3 seeds in it. Perfect!