🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pulled Pork Sandwiches

516c59c1 6865 447b bd0c 41a35159c7e5  dsc 0090

I have a question about the recipe "Pulled Pork Sandwiches" from mtlabor. how many ounces is the bottle of taco sauce? i have one very large one, so I'd rather use some of that up rather than buying a new bottle

asked by MargaretMartinWinn over 4 years ago

3d9a3882 c161 441f 8a91 0efd10979f7c  2007 09 11e s4

Since the taco sauce is added after the cooking and pulling, it appears to be somewhat of a condiment. I would add the cumino, brown sugar and cola and then start with about half a cup of the taco sauce. Give that a taste and add more if you feel it needs (or could use) it. then a little salt and pepper to taste.