🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: carrot muffins

4a793314 cc0d 11e5 95d7 3c15c2d2bb38  39 full

I have a question about the recipe "carrot muffins" from Lisycooks. On this carrot recipe what do you do with the almonds?

asked by chop chop over 4 years ago

Can you provide a link to the recipe you are referring to?

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Here it is: http://food52.com/recipes...
I think I'd toast slivers and put them on top of the muffins. Or you could roast whole almonds and chop them and fold them into the batter. But you're right, the directions are unclear and don't mention the almonds.

the recipe seems a bit unclear generally. I might use another recipe that was tested more carefully. You could use any carrot cake recipe. Here ais a great one. For cupcakes, just reduce the baking time.
http://www.marthastewart...