🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Reform Jewish Penicillin

Ba682787 c359 44c5 a81b 6a741efa34dd  food52 02 19 13 9447

I have a question about the recipe "Reform Jewish Penicillin " from drbabs. What are some other uses for this sauce? I have lots left over.

asked by UhOhSarah over 4 years ago

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

I would use it like a bruschetta placing it on slicing of a french baguette with cheese and put into the oven to melt.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I've stirred it into vegetable soup, and I've poured it over scrambled eggs. I love the bruschetta idea but haven't tried it. The original recipe calls for it in a chicken and vegetable stew that's thickened with corn meal. I think it would add piquancy to beef stew as well. I hope you enjoyed it.