A question about a recipe: Reform Jewish Penicillin

Ba682787 c359 44c5 a81b 6a741efa34dd  food52 02 19 13 9447

I have a question about the recipe "Reform Jewish Penicillin " from drbabs. What are some other uses for this sauce? I have lots left over.

asked by UhOhSarah over 5 years ago

ZombieCupcake

I would use it like a bruschetta placing it on slicing of a french baguette with cheese and put into the oven to melt.

I've stirred it into vegetable soup, and I've poured it over scrambled eggs. I love the bruschetta idea but haven't tried it. The original recipe calls for it in a chicken and vegetable stew that's thickened with corn meal. I think it would add piquancy to beef stew as well. I hope you enjoyed it.