A question about a recipe: Sweet Tea Cookies

A26f4dc6 124c 44b1 9d79 e592b2c8e939  food52 03 05 13 8314

I have a question about the recipe "Sweet Tea Cookies" from TheRunawaySpoon. How to prepare the mint for the cookie dough? I started chopping, but it doesn't say to do that!

asked by LobsterBrieAvocadoBreath over 5 years ago

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

Hopefully TheRunawaySpoon weighs in, but I think your assumption was correct, I would chop it.

The photos show whole mint leaves being added to the mixing bowl.

LobsterBrieAvocadoBreath

Thanks gals....I actually went straight off the recipe...Now that you mention the photos, you're right...it does look like they are whole...I am not sure how I feel about that!

Nice catch creamtea!

: )