A question about a recipe: Suzanne Goin's Corned Beef and Cabbage with Parsley-Mustard Sauce

2980f9f8 eaec 4fa1 8ad3 de5816f90948  food52 03 13 2012 4189

I have a question about the recipe "Suzanne Goin's Corned Beef and Cabbage with Parsley-Mustard Sauce" from Genius Recipes. One more question about this recipe before I try it tomorrow for my dinner party: I bought flat cut corned beef brisket with the spice packet included. Am I supposed to cook this recipe with the ingredients list *and* the spice packet? I'm excited to try it - especially the sauce. It sounds delightful!

asked by olygirl over 5 years ago

I would use only the spices in the recipe. Not all briskets for corned beef come with a spice packet

Agreed, no spice packet needed!