A question about a recipe: Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin

Fe90c577 7cad 4f1c a969 36cc49970907  food52 04 03 12 2525

I have a question about the recipe "Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin" from ENunn. apologies for the probably stupid question here, but does "14 pieces garlic cloves" mean 14 garlic cloves cut into pieces? Or just 14 randomly sized, cut up pieces of garlic?

asked by ccfoodie10 over 5 years ago

Elizabeth Rex

I read the recipe and took it to mean 14 cloves of garlic that you crush. If you scroll through A&M's prep photos, they also have a bunch of whole cloves in their mortar (which I assumed was 14).

ccfoodie10

Oh wow, I'm an idiot...didn't even see that it was a slideshow up top. Thanks for the heads up!

bugbitten

It's a fact that there are no idiots on this site. ccfoodie10, you are an explorer!