Can I freeze chicken liver pâté?

asked by Kanika about 5 years ago

Yeah I do it all of the time! In fact I have some in the freeze right now!!

Definitely. I don't have any frozen right now, but I almost always make a double batch to have some on hand for the "whatever."

irinaleibo

I have liver frozen all the time just in case. Use it to make bolognese! Pate freezes fine!
Cheers
irina

CHeeb

If you saved a little melted schmaltz ( rendered chicken fat) pour it over any leftover chopped liver and pate. It will seal out any refrigerator odors, and works fine in the freezer ,too.

Yes!
http://food52.com/recipes...

BoulderGalinTokyo

Great way to have lots of pate! I agree with CHeeb to cover exposed surfaces with fat, or even olive oil, then freeze.