🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies

8a90636f 30c4 4607 96f3 f8be99ec0fd7  espresso cookie

I have a question about the recipe "Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies" from KelseyTheNaptimeChef. Can you make LARGE cookies using this recipe? I'd like to make 1 cookie out of 3 regular size cookies. How might this affect cooking time?

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

Bac35f8c 0352 46fe 95e3 57de4b652617  p1291120

You can always make a larger cookie out of a smaller -- adjusting both the cooking time and temp. For this particular cookie, try 325 for 18 to 20 minutes. Look at them -- you should be able to tell if they are done to your liking or not (my family likes cookies slightly "raw" to my mind; I like them cooked all the way through, so you need to look to determine if done or not). If not, keep looking at 2 minute intervals.