🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Naughty Rhubarb Scones

Dfb2e3e0 7719 4b10 9c2c eddc630a4ca8  2016 0525 naughty rhubarb scones james ransom 037

I have a question about the recipe "Naughty Rhubarb Scones" from Midge. If I wanted to make ahead and freeze so that I could pop them out of the freezer and bake up fresh when desired/for company, would it be best to freeze pre- or post- initially baking? I've never tried freezing baked goods, are there any tips/variations to bake times or freezing I might want to consider? Thanks!

asked by blackberry over 4 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

I freeze unbaked scones all the time to bake later. Works great. You don't have to defrost them. Just bake frozen. Might have to add on a few minutes more bake time.

Excellent! Thank you! Will now proceed to make a double batch ;)