🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lemon and Onion Roast or Roasted Chicken

52ef10ba e105 4dc4 acc0 4914e29bec45  2017 0426 lemon and onion roasted chicken james ransom 511

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon and Onion Roast or Roasted Chicken" from Bevi. Has the recipe for Bevi's Israeli chicken [mentioned as one of her favorite dishes] been published? I've checked her other recipes on Food52.com, but didn't recognize it if it's already been posted. I'd love to know how she makes it. Thank you, in advance, for your time and consideration.

asked by Elizabeth Poole over 4 years ago

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Hi Elizabeth,
Here is the recipe: http://food52.com/recipes...

To make the dish more authentic in terms of how it was served on the kibbutz, omit the sherry.

Bevi, Thank you SO much for your quick response. I did see the chicken w/sherry recipe on Food52.com but ignored it because of the sherry!
Again, many thanks, and I look forward to reading [and making] more of your wonderful recipes!
Elizabeth