🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Balsamic London Broil

C3643b8a 251e 4a2f 8248 25f5ccbff4d6  img 2283

I have a question about the recipe "Balsamic London Broil" from Skinnyfatkid. Balsamic London Broil - do you marinate in cola and then discard the cola and then marinate in balsamic syrup with sugar and bay leaf and garlic clove?

asked by Debbie Mrazek over 4 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

Looks like you marinate in cola, discard the cola, and then make a sauce with the balsamic to serve with the cooked meat.

That's what we ended up doing and it was excellent....could have marinated a little longer I think for the size of the cut of meat we had.:) Thank you!:)