🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Quinoa, Fava Bean, and Chard Veggie Burgers

67bfc164 0009 4241 b60c 5921519a9790  quinoa chard fava bean veggie burgers

I have a question about the recipe "Quinoa, Fava Bean, and Chard Veggie Burgers" from Carolyn Cope. Can we freeze the uncooked burgers? If so, for how long?

asked by Arielle over 4 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I would think they'd be fine - make sure to get as air-tight a wrapping as possible. We actually have a Foodsaver and I LOVE that thing - extends freezer life for just about everything. With a good wrapping they should be OK for a couple of months!