A question about a recipe: Buckwheat Crepes with Brie + Honey Sauteed Swiss Chard

313c59e2 8a4e 4343 a07e 8de8e1e615f5  brie chard crepe f52

I have a question about the recipe "Buckwheat Crepes with Brie + Honey Sauteed Swiss Chard" from CarolineWright. How do you swirl a pan while pouring crepe batter? Having trouble visualizing.

asked by clintonhillbilly about 5 years ago

Linn

Practice. All of the above plus patience and practice. That is the advice from my Tantot Briec who taught me to make my first creeps.

Linn

Oops! That is what I get for trying to think at 5am. That is the advice from my Tantot Briec who taught metro make my first CREPE.

Reiney
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

Yeah, it's more of a tilt, in various directions, than a swirl - the idea is that you only pour in enough batter to evenly coat the surface of the pan. Any more and you're making pancakes.