🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Buckwheat Crepes with Brie + Honey Sauteed Swiss Chard

313c59e2 8a4e 4343 a07e 8de8e1e615f5  brie chard crepe f52

I have a question about the recipe "Buckwheat Crepes with Brie + Honey Sauteed Swiss Chard" from CarolineWright. How do you swirl a pan while pouring crepe batter? Having trouble visualizing.

asked by clintonhillbilly over 4 years ago

1dcc7c21 a794 442f 8a5f 1be76ddd7b94  you doodle 2017 02 12t14 57 20z

Practice. All of the above plus patience and practice. That is the advice from my Tantot Briec who taught me to make my first creeps.

Oops! That is what I get for trying to think at 5am. That is the advice from my Tantot Briec who taught metro make my first CREPE.

0bc70c8a e153 4431 a735 f23fb20dda68  sarah chef
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

Yeah, it's more of a tilt, in various directions, than a swirl - the idea is that you only pour in enough batter to evenly coat the surface of the pan. Any more and you're making pancakes.