🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Crunchy Celery, Radish and Turnip Salad-Slaw in Blue Cheese Sauce

E1260ebd d4f7 47c9 b116 603efc2513f7  18

I have a question about the recipe "Crunchy Celery, Radish and Turnip Salad-Slaw in Blue Cheese Sauce" from Kukla. Could you please give me the amounts of all the ingredients in the sauce ? I don't trust myself to get this perfect left to my own devices :)

asked by PeggyH over 4 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

In the list of ingredients, there's a heading 'For the sauce.' I think everything is there.

5861b4ad 965e 4a67 9c9c 76c273534f33  img 0001

Peggy I just emailed you the ingredients for the sauce and how to make it.
I hope you will enjoy the salad.

You are very welcome Peggy! It is not only I who answered promptly your question; anybody in our wonderful food52 community would do just the same.