🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Open Face Curried Lamb Pie

B89eaa38 31c7 47d0 896a 2e6e97e550a5  open face lamb pie

I have a question about the recipe "Open Face Curried Lamb Pie" from Eat Already!. Hi :) It doesn't say how much flour to use for the dough...do you know the quantities?

asked by Carmen79 over 4 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

1 cup as stated in Step 1.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

It say's to add 1 cup initially then add the rest to form into a dough, I think it's similar to a choux where the dough is cooked, then you add eggs. You should DM the author of the recipe and see if you get a response. You also could wing it knowing that there is 1 cup in the beginning with more added later to form a dough. If you read the directions carefully you can probably figure out the consistency of the dough based on the directions and add a little flour at a time until it's rollable.

1808a968 49be 4d44 acb9 3c55b2318ae1  photo 82

My apologies, I accidentally omitted the flour. 3 cups, divided. I added it to the recipe. Thanks for looking!