A question about a recipe: Open Face Curried Lamb Pie

B89eaa38 31c7 47d0 896a 2e6e97e550a5  open face lamb pie

I have a question about the recipe "Open Face Curried Lamb Pie" from Eat Already!. Hi :) It doesn't say how much flour to use for the dough...do you know the quantities?

asked by Carmen79 over 5 years ago

1 cup as stated in Step 1.

It say's to add 1 cup initially then add the rest to form into a dough, I think it's similar to a choux where the dough is cooked, then you add eggs. You should DM the author of the recipe and see if you get a response. You also could wing it knowing that there is 1 cup in the beginning with more added later to form a dough. If you read the directions carefully you can probably figure out the consistency of the dough based on the directions and add a little flour at a time until it's rollable.

Eat Already!

My apologies, I accidentally omitted the flour. 3 cups, divided. I added it to the recipe. Thanks for looking!