A question about a recipe: Roasted Carrot Soup

F2893f74 fe80 4029 bb57 cb55619bf044  2013 0807 roasted carrot soup james ransom 021 v2

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Carrot Soup" from Reeve. How would this taste made with chicken stock (homemade, which I already have prepared) in place of vegetable stock? Would it affect the flavour much?

asked by blackberry over 5 years ago

I've made this with chicken stock, and it's delicious!

I can only think that chicken stock will improve it!

Chicken stock is my go-to for all pureed (cream or not) soups. I'd go for it!

Bevi

I have made this only using chicken stock. It's delicious!

blackberry

Lovely! Thank you all for your help. Can't wait to taste the finished product :)

christina vincent

I used 4 cups vegetable stock plus 2 cups chicken stock, both Unsalted. Delicious!