A question about a recipe: Grilled Salmon w/ Black Beans

9dfdc139 84cd 4b88 bd1c 406709457a46  dsc 0014

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled Salmon w/ Black Beans" from mtlabor. Are the canned beans drained and rinsed?

asked by Tarragon over 5 years ago

I am going to jump in, it's not my recipe and have not made this (but plan to) it sounds delicious. If I were making it I would drain the beans but not rinse, Maybe mtlabor will see this question and weigh in or someone who has made this but that is what I would do.

Tarragon

Thanks Suzanne - I too would be inclined to drain as well as rinse but it seems to need liquid so maybe you are right. Thanks for jumping in!

I thought that too since the beans cook for 5 minutes they may get too dry without any liquid.