A question about a recipe: Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mint Curry

3808f1e5 93b9 483a b4f0 aae66b2eb09f  7598624730 3a33c3c6cf z

I have a question about the recipe "Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mint Curry" from Creativecook. Is it really 4 pods/heads of garlic...not 4 cloves of garlic?

asked by Laurie Sinacore about 5 years ago

The ingredients list 4 "pods" and I believe that refers to "cloves"

darksideofthespoon

"A garlic pod is a section of the garlic that you can detach from the main part of the garlic."

I agree with the answers you've received. I would only add that there actually is a rather classic French recipe, "Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic." However, this doesn't sound like that recipe.