A question about a recipe: Devonshire Apple Dappy Cake

Cb24f586 bc88 4913 967d d685304e7eab  applecakeslice

I have a question about the recipe "Devonshire Apple Dappy Cake" from amerrierworld. how to converting ounces to masurments

asked by raymondr over 5 years ago

Gram

I needed to convert ounces to tablespoon. I googled conversion from ounces to tablespoons and as directed to a conersion site.

What ingredients do you need to convert? Often, I use the nutrition information on the side of the package for things like raisins, sugar, peanut butter, wheat germ, flour, etc., as those tables typically include both volume and weight measurements. You may need to do a conversion from cups to tablespoons (4 Tablespoons to a 1/4 cup) and ounces to grams (28.35 grams per ounce). If there are any ingredients that you cannot figure out that way, please list them and we'll see what we can do. ;o)