🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Una Pizza Rustica e Autentica for Sophia Loren

6e3dd115 c61d 4677 ab74 23f1f6230d9c  2017 0426 una pizza rustica e autentica for sophia loren james ransom 414

I have a question about the recipe "Una Pizza Rustica e Autentica for Sophia Loren" from pierino. What's the yield for this recipe? How many/how big are the finished pizzas? Thanks in advance!

asked by Rachel C. about 4 years ago

The pizza should only be as big as will fit on your peel and your stone after you roll it out. The recipe is really designed for about two pizzas of 10" or 12" and you will probably have some dough scraps that can be used for grissini as one of my clever friends showed me when we were cranking out about 20 pizzas.