A question about a recipe: Yotam Ottolenghi & Sami Tamimi's Basic Hummus

97f238b6 cd1f 4d5a b498 b53e9026042c  9248254237 0089ba87ed z

I have a question about the recipe "Yotam Ottolenghi & Sami Tamimi's Basic Hummus" from Genius Recipes. How long will the hummus keep in the fridge?

asked by Sarah King almost 5 years ago

Ottolenghi and Tamimi recommend keeping it in the fridge for up to three days. I'll add this detail to the recipe!

In their book, Jerusalem, they say it can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days

ATG117

I would say under 5 days for sure. Just this evening, I ate homemade hummus that was around the 5 day mark. It was no longer good.