🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Burmese-Style Wings with Lime, Cilantro, and Shallot Salsa

Cadbe900 4110 41ce a63b 95873d129dfb  dscf8449

I have a question about the recipe "Burmese-Style Wings with Lime, Cilantro, and Shallot Salsa" from thirschfeld. Step 6: how is the "cooking" to be done? Oven? grill? Does it matter?

asked by Diapotpie about 4 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

I'll defer to thirschfeld, but I think he just means to continue cooking in the manner you were in step 5 -- on the grill if you have one, or at 400 degrees in the oven if not.

0385546f d3b8 4cc7 b85d 37c83b32d991  dia

Thanks. I am making these now and it seems to me that after grilling/cartelizing, you need to transfer them to the oven to accumulate juices and allow the shallots to get "smaltzy" in the chicken fat. Hopefully, thirschfeld will weigh in.