🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grilled Fennel Flatbread with Olives and Sultanas

36d1b477 26a2 4eb7 9a0d d60f8b105fb5  foccaccia

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled Fennel Flatbread with Olives and Sultanas" from Girl Farm Kitchen. What do I do with the dough between first and second rising?

asked by John Wilson over 4 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

In reading the recipe it seems that the first rise is in the bowl as it's a moist dough, it will sit for 2 or more hours. The second rise it is formed into a ball and placed on a floured plate and covered. Then you form on the sheet pan. That's how I understand the recipe.