🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: A Tribute to Woody (Homemade Ginger Ale Float)

64142daa 5a23 4bf2 8b73 4851c35a9341  060711f 301

I have a question about the recipe "A Tribute to Woody (Homemade Ginger Ale Float)" from inpatskitchen. weight for the ginger

asked by ejm about 4 years ago

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Hi ejm! I've never weighed the ginger in this but according to a UK site I found I think the half cup of ginger would weigh about 2 ounces or 50 grams. Here's the link
http://www.cookipedia.co...

ejm

thanks guys, also for the new resource. sorry for my brevity, typing one handed with a broken wrist these days - the ginger ale will be a nice treat!