A question about a recipe: A Tribute to Woody (Homemade Ginger Ale Float)

64142daa 5a23 4bf2 8b73 4851c35a9341  060711f 301

I have a question about the recipe "A Tribute to Woody (Homemade Ginger Ale Float)" from inpatskitchen. weight for the ginger

asked by ejm over 5 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Hi ejm! I've never weighed the ginger in this but according to a UK site I found I think the half cup of ginger would weigh about 2 ounces or 50 grams. Here's the link
http://www.cookipedia.co.uk/recipes_wiki/Ginger#How_much_does_one_cup_of_ginger_weigh.3F

ejm
ejm

thanks guys, also for the new resource. sorry for my brevity, typing one handed with a broken wrist these days - the ginger ale will be a nice treat!